Personal Diet Program
Diet As we all know, weight problems, obesity is now among the serious chronic diseases of our time.
This problem, which is increasing day by day, causes different health problems such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, blood pressure and cancer. People who want to get rid of their pounds try different weight loss methods. Some people are trying to lose weight by weight loss medications, some people are starved with very restricted diets or are fed unbalanced.
On the other hand, our life style, cuddles, we drink, we laugh, our cry is everything personal. Each person is different from laughter, crying, loving foods, and unfavorable foods. For this reason, the diet should be specific to the person, and life style must be special.
Thus, the planned diets are implemented more easily and more permanent and healthy weight loss is achieved. The important thing is not to lose weight quickly, but to lose weight in a healthy and healthy way.
For the planned diet to be successful;
• Age, gender and weight of the person
• Life style (sleep hours, social status, mealtimes, etc.)
• Blood values
• It should be appropriate to the excess of fat, muscle rate and amount of water,
• It should be a motivating diet, not full of prohibitions.
For this reason I get the nutrition stories from my clients first. Then I want blood tests and decide how much weight we should lose by taking fat, muscle, water analyzes. Intermediate meals are important for metabolism work and blood sugar balance. For this reason, I would not have to have meals.
Exercise is very important to lose weight. Again, according to the individual, we take care to include a specific exercise program into the nutrition plan. Remember, every person is very special and very valuable. That is why you must be special to your body and your soul when you feed.
When we look at the history of diabetes, we see that milestones have been mentioned since 2000 years. Although the name of the disease is not mentioned as diabetes at that time, it is mentioned in papyrus in Egypt as a lot of urination.
Diabetes and Diet Following
Diabetes is a life-long illness that occurs due to inadequate or ineffective insulin hormone secretion from the pancreas, resulting in an increase in the proportion of sugar in the end. Every nutrient consumed is broken down into sugar (glucose) in the body and passes into the blood.
The sugar on the side starts to rise. In healthy individuals, the blood that passes into the blood is carried by the pancreas secreted insulin hormone into the cells. In patients with diabetes, the insulin hormone is inadequate or deficient, and sugar accumulates. When a certain level of sugar is accumulated on the calm, the urine begins to be thrown into the urine. As the amount of sugar taken up in the urine increases, frequent urination and excessive thirst are seen.
There are two types of diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 can not produce body insulin at all. In Type 2, the body produces insulin but can not use enough. In the treatment of diabetes, medical nutrition therapy is as important as insulin and diabetes drugs. The purpose with proper nutrition; keeping people’s blood sugar in balance, increasing their life span and quality of life.
To Feed Right At the Time of the Month;
• 3 main, 2-3 snack meals should be made and care should be taken not to skip meals,
• Foods such as sugar, honey, jam, ready-made fruit juices, chocolate, pastry products, sweets and soft drinks should be avoided as they will increase blood sugar rapidly,
• Foods with a high starch content such as rice, potatoes, carrots and corn must be consumed in limited quantities,
• Dietary fiber content should be high to raise blood sugar more slowly and provide a feeling of satiety. Whole wheat bread instead of white bread, bulgur pilaf instead of rice, fruit instead of fruit water should be preferred,
• 5 servings of fruit – vegetables consumed per day
• Dry legumes should be consumed 1-2 times a week,
• Instead of red meat, chicken,
• Fish should be consumed 1 to 2 days a week,
• Keep away from solid oils and animal fats.